Skip to main content
Front view of the Capitol

Help with a Federal Agency

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Residents of the Fifth Congressional District of Oklahoma can contact us for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies. In order to better serve you, this form will generate a printable pdf document that you should sign and mail, fax, or deliver in person to our office.

Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:

  • Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
  • VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
  • Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
  • Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
  • Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;

Please Note:

The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.
We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request. Please print, complete, sign, and return the below Privacy Release Form to my office. You can return the form to my office by mail, e-mail, fax, or in-person. If you plan to return the form in-person, please call my office at (405) 300-6890 before your planned visit. If you are unable to print the form, you may utilize our web form by clicking the “Submit Your Casework Request Here” link and following the directions. Please do not hesitate to reach out to my Oklahoma City District Office at (405) 300-6890 should you have any questions.

Privacy Release Form

Submit Your Casework Request Here